This article will teach you to delete your Facebook account altogether. Keep in mind that you will not be able to delete your Facebook account through the Facebook Mobile App.
1. Go to the Facebook’s deletion page: Write a https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account in the web browser, then go to it and then press Enter.
- If you are not currently logged in, then enter your account’s email address or phone number and password and then click Login. These blue-colored buttons will appear somewhere in the middle of the page.
2. Click Delete My Account: This will appear below the warning message in the middle of the page. A pop-up window will appear as soon as it is clicked.
3. Re-enter your own account: You will find it in the “Password” field at the top of the window.
4. Enter the security code (captcha code): This will be a code made up of numbers and letters, which you will see in the middle of the window; You just have to type the answer below this code.
- If you are unable to understand this code, then to get a new code, click on Try another text or an audio captcha link under this code.
5. Click OK: Now your code will be submitted. If you entered the right code, a pop-up window will open in front of you.
If you incorrectly entered your password or entered the code incorrectly, you will be asked to try again.
6. Click OK to delete your account: It will appear exactly below the pop-up window. It will take about 14 days for the entire account to be deleted, but after this time your account will be permanently deleted from Facebook.