Nicotine is the most harmful and available substance available everywhere in the world of legally available. It is addictive and it is harmful to both the smoker and the exposure to smoke, especially for children. If you want to quit smoking, but do not know where to start, the first plan the plan. Know why you want to quit, and prepare your success with your help and other medicines on your plan. Quitting is very difficult, but it is not impossible. If you need any help or help to quit smoking, then look at the additional advice given at the end of this article.
Deciding to quit smoking
If you want to quit smoking, think about it: nicotine addiction is very difficult to leave and it can cause trouble in your quitting process. Ask yourself if your life is better without smoking or with smoking. If the answer is yes, then you have a direct reason to quit smoking. In this way when it becomes difficult to avoid smoking, you will have the main reason for leaving it.
- Know how smoking affects these things in your life: your health, your presence, and your relative. Ask yourself if quitting your smoking will be good for all of these.
Decide why you want to quit smoking: Make a list of all your reasons for quitting smoking. By doing this, you will remain on your decision to leave. And if you have a strong desire to smoke then you will look at this list.
- For example, in your list it is written that: I want to quit smoking so that I can run continuously with him while playing football with my son, continue to be more energy in me, I stay alive till my eldest grandson gets married Can you save, or save money?
Ready for the withdrawal symptoms of nicotine: Cigarettes are the most effective way of nicotine in your body. When you quit smoking, you may experience anxiety, anxiety, depression, headache, anxiety or anxiety, increased appetite and difficulties in weight gain and focus.
- Know that you may have to try more than once to quit smoking. About 55% of Indians take nicotine in some form and only 5% of them can leave it in the first attempt.
Planning for Quitting Smoking
Choose a day from which you will start the plan: By being committed for a date, it will strengthen your plan. For example, you should choose a significant day like this for your birthday, or on a holiday, or choose a favorite day.
- Choose one day within the next 2 weeks. This will allow you to start smoking without worrying and needing to work or else you will start cigarettes again.
Choose a method: Choose the method you want to use, like reducing use or completely closing. To give up means you will quit smoking altogether and you will never see back. The only way to reduce that is to quit smoking until you stop. If you choose a lesser path, then it means you will make sure that you have to reduce the amount of smoking you have. For example, it’s as easy as saying, “I’ll reduce 2 cigarettes on every other day.
- Even if you choose anyway, you can increase your chances of success by using medicines and medical counseling.
Get ready for hunger: create a plan in advance for the desire of hunger. Your hand will go towards the mouth. It tells you that your hand is heading towards the mouth repeatedly for cigarettes. Prepare for this requirement beforehand. Such as popcorn etc.
- You can exercise to fight hunger. Wander around, clean the kitchen or yoga. You can use chewing gum if you wish for stress ball, cigarette, to control impulses.
Complete the plan
Prepare for a night before leaving: Wash your bed and clothes and get rid of cigarette odor. Also remove ashtrays, cigarettes, and lighter from everywhere in your house. Trying to get a good sleep will help you to reduce your worries.
- Keep reminding yourself about the plan again and keep a written version of it with you or on the phone. At the same time, you should keep reading the list of your reasons for quitting smoking again and again.
Ask for help: Your family and friends can prove to be very helpful in your efforts. Tell them about your goals so that they do not smoke around you and do not offer you cigarettes. Also, you can tell them that when you have a strong desire to smoke, they keep reminding you of the goal.
- Remember this plan to quit cigarettes once a day. Remind yourself that you keep it constant and not just for a while
Know provocative reasons: Many people have realized that due to some special reasons, they have a strong desire to smoke cigarettes. You would have a desire to drink a cigarette with a cup of tea, or for example, there would be a desire for a cigarette when dealing with a problem in the workplace. Identifying such places, it can be difficult for you to stay away from cigarettes that you will do there. For example, when you offer cigarettes, you should have the answer for it: “No, thank you, but I’ll take another tea” or “I’m trying to quit”.
- Stress control Stress can be the biggest obstacle for you when trying to quit smoking. For this, take a deep breath, exercise, etc. can try to get rid of stress.
Be committed to not smoking: If the path is difficult, keep your plan consistent. Even if you can not keep the plan on any day and drink cigarettes throughout the day, but in such a situation, restraint and forgive yourself. Try to believe that the day was quite difficult, and remind yourself that this process of quitting is for a long time, and start your plan again from the next day.
- Try not to break the habit of not smoking again and again. But if you do, then make a habit of returning to the scheme as soon as possible. Learn from your experiences and fight better in the future.